The wedding ceremony of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s younger daughter, Tejaswini, will be celebrated on August 21st in Hyderabad and grand arrangements are being made for the event. The function will take place at HITEX, and special preparations are already underway.
A massive and grand set is being readied for the event by art director Anand Sai. Balakrishna is leaving no stone unturned for this function. Some of the biggest stars from South Indian films and Bollywood are expected to grace the function.
Balakrishna’s house has been buzzing with activity for the last few days, where traditional ceremonies are being performed.
- Bollywood star in Bharateyudu 2?
- Good news for wink sensation
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film