The wedding ceremony of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s younger daughter, Tejaswini, will be celebrated on August 21st in Hyderabad and grand arrangements are being made for the event. The function will take place at HITEX, and special preparations are already underway.
A massive and grand set is being readied for the event by art director Anand Sai. Balakrishna is leaving no stone unturned for this function. Some of the biggest stars from South Indian films and Bollywood are expected to grace the function.
Balakrishna’s house has been buzzing with activity for the last few days, where traditional ceremonies are being performed.
- Team Jai Lava Kusa to celebrate the film’s success
- Nani unveils C/O Surya’s fun-filled teaser
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
Articles that might interest you