Hansika has become quite choosy about her films in Telugu. However, the gorgeous beauty has some big budget films with leading stars in Tamil films. After shooting relentlessly for superstar Vijay’s ‘Puli’, Hansika took some time off and is now touring Europe with her friends. But it is Hansika’s touching gesture that has been winning the hearts of many.
It is learnt that Hansika adopts an orphan child on her birthday every year. She looks after their living and education expenses. Hansika now plans to take these children on a holiday to Lonavala soon after they finish their examinations.
Apart from helping the children, Hansika also has plans to build an old age home in 1.25 acres of land on the outskirts of Mumbai. The beauty surely deserves heartfelt appreciation for her kindness towards the needy.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you