Talented director of films like Aha Na Pellanta and Poola Rangadu, Veerabhadram is a happy man these days. Not only he is celebrating his birthday today, but he has a big budget film Bhai lined up with Nagrajuna. Speaking about this, Bhadram said ” People love comedy and do not want to see pain or sorrow on screen. All my past films had comedy as the central theme, and my film with Nag will also have the same flavor”
Bhai’s shooting is currently underway and Richa Gangopadhaya plays the female lead. Well, we wish this talented director a very happy birthday and hope that he continues to make entertaining films like he always has.
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Talented actress roped in for Rajini’s next?
- Keshava promotional tour getting good response
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
Articles that might interest you