Talented director of films like Aha Na Pellanta and Poola Rangadu, Veerabhadram is a happy man these days. Not only he is celebrating his birthday today, but he has a big budget film Bhai lined up with Nagrajuna. Speaking about this, Bhadram said ” People love comedy and do not want to see pain or sorrow on screen. All my past films had comedy as the central theme, and my film with Nag will also have the same flavor”
Bhai’s shooting is currently underway and Richa Gangopadhaya plays the female lead. Well, we wish this talented director a very happy birthday and hope that he continues to make entertaining films like he always has.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release