Today marks to be the saddest birthday of actress Jhanvi Kapoor. She is in a lot of pain as she has lost her mother Sridevi recently. There are absolutely no celebrations in the Kapoor household as Jhanvi has special plans up her sleeve.
The latest we hear is that Jhanvi has decided to spend her birthday quite silently at an orphanage. This, sources say has been a practice of Sridevi for years and Jhanvi wants to continue the tradition.
Jhanvi Kapoor is all set to make her debut with the film Dhadak which is produced by Karan Johar.
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films