The High Court today issued a notice to the makers of upcoming political drama, Vangaveeti, after noted politician from Vijayawada Vangaveeti Radha filed a petition alleging that director Ram Gopal Varma and producer Kiran Kumar Dasari distorted facts about his father Vangaveeti Ranga. The case would come for its hearing on December 2.
Vangaveeti is an intense political drama based on the real life incidents that took place in Vijayawada around 2 decades ago. This controversial movie is slated to have its audio launched on December 3 and the movie will hit the screens towards the end of this month.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you