The High Court today issued a notice to the makers of upcoming political drama, Vangaveeti, after noted politician from Vijayawada Vangaveeti Radha filed a petition alleging that director Ram Gopal Varma and producer Kiran Kumar Dasari distorted facts about his father Vangaveeti Ranga. The case would come for its hearing on December 2.
Vangaveeti is an intense political drama based on the real life incidents that took place in Vijayawada around 2 decades ago. This controversial movie is slated to have its audio launched on December 3 and the movie will hit the screens towards the end of this month.
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan