The pre-production work for NTR’s silver jubilee film in Sukumar’s direction is nearing completion and the film is all set to roll from the 14th of May in the UK. We already reported that the film’s shooting will kick start with an action sequence and the latest update is that Peter Hein, the busiest and the most sought after action choreographer, will compose fights in the film’s first schedule.
Peter Hein is one of India’s most happening fight masters with an enviable list of films like Baahubali, Rudhramadevi, 1 Nenokkadine and Robo etc. The film is tentatively titled ‘Maa Nannaki Prematho’ and it is touted to be a stylish revenge drama with ample sentiment and action sequences.
Rakul Preet Singh will romance NTR for the first time and Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music. Senior filmmaker BVSN Prasad is the film’s producer.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie