The Telugu film stars’ #ManaMadrasKosam fundraiser which took place at a popular mall in Hyderabad yesterday evening ended abruptly amidst a huge ruckus. Over enthusiastic fans ignored security measures and tried to approach their favorite stars to take selfies and autographs in huge numbers, which eventually led to a stampede like situation.
Even the bouncers’ efforts in safeguarding the stars were in vain and this prompted the stars to end the event abruptly. The stars also had to cancel the #ManaMadrasKosam events at two other malls citing safety reasons.
Stars like Kajal Aggarwal, Rana Daggubati, Nani, Allari Naresh, Lakshmi Manchu, Nikhil etc took part in the fundraiser and appealed to their fans to generously contribute towards the relief and rehabilitation of the Chennai flood victims.
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad