Unlike most Telugu films that are shot abroad without erecting any set, the makers of NTR’s upcoming film erected a huge office set worth 60 lakhs inside the office of the Authority Head Quarters in London. Crucial interval episodes will be shot in this set. The film’s art director Ravindar took help from the London Film Union to erect the set.
Tentatively titled Maa Nannaku Prematho, the film is touted to be an action drama with ample doses of father-son sentiment. Director Sukumar will be showing NTR in a never seen before character and NTR’s looks have already become a rage among his fans.
Rakul Preet is the film’s heroine and senior producer BVSN Prasad is producing this high budget entertainer.
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2 is the most satisfying movie in my career: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you