Unlike most Telugu films that are shot abroad without erecting any set, the makers of NTR’s upcoming film erected a huge office set worth 60 lakhs inside the office of the Authority Head Quarters in London. Crucial interval episodes will be shot in this set. The film’s art director Ravindar took help from the London Film Union to erect the set.
Tentatively titled Maa Nannaku Prematho, the film is touted to be an action drama with ample doses of father-son sentiment. Director Sukumar will be showing NTR in a never seen before character and NTR’s looks have already become a rage among his fans.
Rakul Preet is the film’s heroine and senior producer BVSN Prasad is producing this high budget entertainer.
- GPSK’s Tamil version’s audio to be out soon
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
Articles that might interest you