Unlike most Telugu films that are shot abroad without erecting any set, the makers of NTR’s upcoming film erected a huge office set worth 60 lakhs inside the office of the Authority Head Quarters in London. Crucial interval episodes will be shot in this set. The film’s art director Ravindar took help from the London Film Union to erect the set.
Tentatively titled Maa Nannaku Prematho, the film is touted to be an action drama with ample doses of father-son sentiment. Director Sukumar will be showing NTR in a never seen before character and NTR’s looks have already become a rage among his fans.
Rakul Preet is the film’s heroine and senior producer BVSN Prasad is producing this high budget entertainer.
- Naa Peru Surya’s gets a new release date
- Bullock carts and boats for Rangasthalam’s festive song
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna