Looks like there is no stopping Mahesh Babu’s Aagadu. The Sreenu Vaitla flick is all set to hit the screens tomorrow, and the makers are busy promoting their flick aggressively. Latest update on the promotions is that a humongous movie hoarding has being put up near the Secunderabad railway station area.
What’s special about the hoarding is that it is 160 feet long, the biggest ever for any movie hoarding in Tollywood. Special shows have been planned and Mahesh Babu fans are doing their bit to make the film a huge hit.
- Rajamouli condemns all reports
- Sye Raa’s shoot gets a date
- Arjun Reddy’s success makes Vijay Deverakonda more responsible
- NTR opens up about Kollywood debut
- Rana to launch Garuda Vega teaser
Articles that might interest you