A day after Richa officially announced that she has signed a Bengali film, she was bombarded with questions from her fans if she’s leaving Telugu or Tamil cinema to do Bengali films. A visibly shocked Richa denied any such move and went a step further to clarify that she’ll keep working in South film industry. ” I am happy to be working in different industries and will continue selecting my projects based on script value and versatility, not language. Sometimes it is not practically possible to do everything all at once with limited time availability among other factors, I’m thankful and humbled to have had dream debuts in Telugu, Tamil and Bengali, and will continue working in these languages plus more!” she said. Richa is currently juggling her dates between Prabhas, Koratala Shiva’s film and this untitled Bengali film which is a remake of Vikramarkudu.
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US