Superstar Mahesh Babu’s heartfelt speech was the main highlight at the Spyder pre-release event in Hyderabad last night. Mahesh was all praises for the film’s core team, especially his director, AR Murugadoss.
Mahesh said he gives his life to a movie once he likes the script and commits to it. The actor said movies like Okkadu, Athadu, Pokiri and Srimanthudu were a result of his trust in his directors. “Directors are equal to God for me,” Mahesh said to a rousing response.
Mahesh also said no other hero has the kind of fans he has, and hailed their unconditional support over the years. Spyder is releasing on September 27.
- Delhi CM to meet legendary actor
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
Articles that might interest you