Superstar Mahesh Babu’s heartfelt speech was the main highlight at the Spyder pre-release event in Hyderabad last night. Mahesh was all praises for the film’s core team, especially his director, AR Murugadoss.
Mahesh said he gives his life to a movie once he likes the script and commits to it. The actor said movies like Okkadu, Athadu, Pokiri and Srimanthudu were a result of his trust in his directors. “Directors are equal to God for me,” Mahesh said to a rousing response.
Mahesh also said no other hero has the kind of fans he has, and hailed their unconditional support over the years. Spyder is releasing on September 27.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song
- Ek Do Teen Remix Offends Veteran Director