Lovely beauty Richa Gangopadhay, who had some interesting films lined up was recently replaced from one project after the other. Richa was supposed to star in ‘Shadow’ with Venkatesh and in ‘Iddaru Ammailatho’ with Allu Arjun. Strong rumors were making headlines that Richa was intentionally replaced form those films. But the pretty actress strongly condemned these rumors as she said “All these are baseless rumors. I have my own reasons for leaving those films and I have left them by my own”. Richa, who was last seen in Mirapakaya, will be featuring in Mirchi with Prabhas and in ‘Sir Vacchyaru’ with Ravi Teja.
- Poll : Who among these is the best TV host?
- Varun Tej to kick-start his next from tomorrow
- Nara Rohit’s next underway in Norway
- Samantha Cuts Short Her Post-Wedding Holiday
- After NTR and Charan, it’s Allu Arjun for Sukumar
Articles that might interest you