When asked about the reason for her success, Anushka said that doing what she loves is the secret. “I have always been lucky because my parents allowed me to do what I want. I love yoga and that is how I became a Yoga instructor. I love films and when I got the opportunity, I chose it. I was never told what I was supposed to do in life”, she said.
Anushka stressed the importance of personal freedom for success. “Everyone has an idea about how he or she wants to lead their life. You should respect that. If you try to impose your views, it becomes a repressive experience. I cannot thrive in such an environment. I need freedom”, said Anushka according to a leading news paper.
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you