When asked about the reason for her success, Anushka said that doing what she loves is the secret. “I have always been lucky because my parents allowed me to do what I want. I love yoga and that is how I became a Yoga instructor. I love films and when I got the opportunity, I chose it. I was never told what I was supposed to do in life”, she said.
Anushka stressed the importance of personal freedom for success. “Everyone has an idea about how he or she wants to lead their life. You should respect that. If you try to impose your views, it becomes a repressive experience. I cannot thrive in such an environment. I need freedom”, said Anushka according to a leading news paper.
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!