When asked about the reason for her success, Anushka said that doing what she loves is the secret. “I have always been lucky because my parents allowed me to do what I want. I love yoga and that is how I became a Yoga instructor. I love films and when I got the opportunity, I chose it. I was never told what I was supposed to do in life”, she said.
Anushka stressed the importance of personal freedom for success. “Everyone has an idea about how he or she wants to lead their life. You should respect that. If you try to impose your views, it becomes a repressive experience. I cannot thrive in such an environment. I need freedom”, said Anushka according to a leading news paper.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell