Sri Saradhi Studios, the iconic film studio in Hyderabad, will soon turn into a shopping mall. according to the reports, the studio’s office and the three indoor shooting floors will remain while the open area in the studio premises will make way for the commercial mall constituting a multiplex and a hotel spread over 97,442 square metres built up area.
Based on an application made by Sri Saradhi Studios Pvt Ltd., the Telangana State Environment Impact Assessment Authority had recommended environment clearance for the proposed thematic mall project, which is being estimated to cost around Rs. 250 crores.
Once the construction of the mall commences, outdoor shootings in the open area in front of the studio office will no longer be accessible to shootings.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?