Yesteryear actor Saichand is popular among parallel cinema lovers through movies such as the iconic Telugu classic Maa Bhoomi, Chiru’s Manchu Pallaki, Rangula Kala and RGV’s Shiva.
After Revathi’s Ankuram that released in 1993, Saichand quit movies and started producing documentaries. After nearly 25 years, Saichand is making his comeback to movies with Shekar Kammula’s Fidaa. Even though his role is under wraps up, it is being said that he’s essaying a crucial role.
- Bengaluru beauty’s role in Ram’s HGPK revealed
- Will Balayya team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- I’ll sit on a hunger strike: Pawan warns AP govt
- Rajamouli to soon narrate RRR’s script to NTR, Charan
- Katamarayudu director’s next with young hero?