Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ is set to be director Puri Jagan’s most colourful film ever. Puri Jagan has replaced his regular cinematographer and brought Amol Rathod on board for this film and the results are stunning as per the info we have heard.
“This film will be Puri Jagan’s best film in terms of cinematography and visuals. Each frame is so rich and colourful and the movie will be a treat to watch on the big screen”, said a source familiar with the project.
The film was shot extensively in Bangkok and a new schedule is going to begin in Spain from February 8th. Bandla Ganesh is the producer of this movie. Amala Paul and Katherine Theresa will be seen as the heroines in this movie.
- Backdrop of Saaho revealed
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project
- Manchu Manoj’s moving letter to fellow Indians
- Viswasam’s new schedule gets a date
- Mythri Movie Makers announce their project with superstar