It is a known fact that legendary music director, Ilayaraja will complete composing music to 1000 films with National Award winning Tamil director Bala’s Thaarai Thappattai featuring Sasi Kumar and Varalakshmi Sarathkumar.
Special plans are being made to release the audio on the 17th of December in Chennai. Think Music has bagged the music rights and are planning a mammoth event which will feature several top celebs from the country.
Ilayaraja’s last Telugu album was Naga Shourya’s Ammayitho Abbai which was released recently.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you