Beforehand, the unit had interacted with Tamil media and thanked its support for the Baahubali franchise. Speaking on the occasion, Prabhas thrilled his Tamil fans by saying that he was born in Chennai and went on to promise them that he will act in a straight Tamil film very soon.
Incidentally, Prabhas’ next movie in young filmmaker Sujeeth’s direction is being made as a trilingual in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you