Beforehand, the unit had interacted with Tamil media and thanked its support for the Baahubali franchise. Speaking on the occasion, Prabhas thrilled his Tamil fans by saying that he was born in Chennai and went on to promise them that he will act in a straight Tamil film very soon.
Incidentally, Prabhas’ next movie in young filmmaker Sujeeth’s direction is being made as a trilingual in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s Sankranthi release doubtful?
- Baahubali continues to create records
- Ram Charan to enter theater business?
- Allu Sirish wraps up a gritty fight sequence