Macho hunk Rana Daggubati is one of the most eligible bachelors in Tollywood. Following the back-to-back successes of Ghazi and Baahubali 2, Rana is keen on spreading his wings across the country with his upcoming movies.
With so many movies on his hands, Rana is naturally least bothered about getting married and settling down. In his latest media interaction, Rana was asked about his marriage plans. To this, Rana said that he will marry after his seniors Prabhas and Nithiin.
“I am just 33-years-old, while Prabhas and Nithiin are much older than me, so let them tie the knot. After that, I’ll think about my marriage. In fact, even my parents are not pushing me for the same,” Rana said.
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making