Macho hunk Rana Daggubati is one of the most eligible bachelors in Tollywood. Following the back-to-back successes of Ghazi and Baahubali 2, Rana is keen on spreading his wings across the country with his upcoming movies.
With so many movies on his hands, Rana is naturally least bothered about getting married and settling down. In his latest media interaction, Rana was asked about his marriage plans. To this, Rana said that he will marry after his seniors Prabhas and Nithiin.
“I am just 33-years-old, while Prabhas and Nithiin are much older than me, so let them tie the knot. After that, I’ll think about my marriage. In fact, even my parents are not pushing me for the same,” Rana said.
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Vikram, GVM Head To Turkey
- Star heroine happy with live-in relationship
Articles that might interest you