Nandamuri Balakrishna’s impressive look as ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ has come in for praise on social media and the overall impression has been very positive. Balakrishna is known for carrying off mythological and historical looks with ease and he has done the same for GPSK.
But more than the look, the scale of the film is what seems more impressive. While it is only a poster, the scale can be gauged by the richness, the costumes, the backgrounds etc and director Krish seems to be on to something big with this movie.
The film has already done superb pre-release business in some areas. Shriya is the heroine in the movie and Hema Malini is portraying the important role of the King’s mother.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you