Nandamuri Balakrishna’s impressive look as ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ has come in for praise on social media and the overall impression has been very positive. Balakrishna is known for carrying off mythological and historical looks with ease and he has done the same for GPSK.
But more than the look, the scale of the film is what seems more impressive. While it is only a poster, the scale can be gauged by the richness, the costumes, the backgrounds etc and director Krish seems to be on to something big with this movie.
The film has already done superb pre-release business in some areas. Shriya is the heroine in the movie and Hema Malini is portraying the important role of the King’s mother.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US
- Disha Patani excited to shoot for Sangamithra
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion