Nandamuri Balakrishna’s impressive look as ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ has come in for praise on social media and the overall impression has been very positive. Balakrishna is known for carrying off mythological and historical looks with ease and he has done the same for GPSK.
But more than the look, the scale of the film is what seems more impressive. While it is only a poster, the scale can be gauged by the richness, the costumes, the backgrounds etc and director Krish seems to be on to something big with this movie.
The film has already done superb pre-release business in some areas. Shriya is the heroine in the movie and Hema Malini is portraying the important role of the King’s mother.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you