Praises and accolades for India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, don’t seem to stop even for a second. From reputed film stars to top brass politicians, praises continue to pour on India’s biggest movie,Baahubali. And this morning, an unexpected praise from one of India’s billionaire industrialists Anand Mahindra has thrilled the movie buffs.
Appreciating the film’s monumental efforts, the Chairman and Managing Director of Mahindra Group tweeted, “#Baahubali is a staggering achievement. It’s scale&CGI finally unleash the potential of Indian mythology & folklore on the big screen”. Not stopping here, Anandcontinued saying, “But #Baahubali isn’t a Hollywood me-too. It retains an Indian DNA.A hypnotic soundtrack&quirky yet creative romantic scenes make it unique.”
This rare gesture from the otherwise busy industrialist may open up new avenues for the film and bring in more recognition from unexpected quarters.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you