Chiyaan Vikram’s Inkokkadu opened to some ver mixed reviews all over. In spite of the mixed reviews, the film has been doing well and all the distributors are quite happy with the way the film has entered the safe zone.
The trade pundits reveal that the film will start collecting profits from this week. Inkokkadu is a suspense thriller which has Vikram in a double role. Nithya Menen and Nayanthara play lead roles in the film which is directed by Anand Shankar
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s next wraps up its talkie part
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018