Chiyaan Vikram’s Inkokkadu opened to some ver mixed reviews all over. In spite of the mixed reviews, the film has been doing well and all the distributors are quite happy with the way the film has entered the safe zone.
The trade pundits reveal that the film will start collecting profits from this week. Inkokkadu is a suspense thriller which has Vikram in a double role. Nithya Menen and Nayanthara play lead roles in the film which is directed by Anand Shankar
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you