Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most eagerly awaited 101st movie in Puri Jagannadh’s direction has wrapped up nearly 40 percent of its shoot so far. Recently, Balayya announced his next movie in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction.
According to the latest buzz, the makers of Balayya-KS Ravikumar’s movie are considering ‘Reddy Garu’ as the film’s title. Apparently, the film will have an intense political backdrop.
C Kalyan will produce the movie. The regular shooting will kick-start in June after Balayya wraps up Puri’s film.
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
- Sai Dharam Tej, Mehreen Groove For A Mass Song
- JJN’s first single to be out soon
Articles that might interest you