Nitin and Nithya Menon’s romantic entertainer ‘Ishq’ has completed its 50 day run today. This is no mean achievement in today’s trade environment and it is even more impressive as ‘Ishq’ is not a regular ‘mass film’. The movie has won a lot of acclaim for its cool love story, good performances and brilliant cinematography. The songs scored by Anoop Rubens proved to be extremely popular too.
‘Ishq’ has been directed by Vikram Kumar and Shreshta Movies banner has produced the film. This success has given Nitin’s career a much needed boost and he is overjoyed with the film’s success at the Box Office. The success of ‘Ishq’ proves yet again that when it comes to a movie’s success at the Box Office, ‘class films’ need not necessarily fail.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you