Actor Rana Daggubati took part in a promotional event of his upcoming film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, in Chennai recently. Speaking at the event, Rana expressed severe concern over the rampant drug abuse in school children.
“If a 40-year-old man is involved in this (drug abuse), then he knows what he’s doing. But the real danger is when it enters school and has children involved. We need to start working towards what needs to be changed. We have to fight for a clean city, for a clean country”, Rana said.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s next wraps up its talkie part
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February