Actor Rana Daggubati took part in a promotional event of his upcoming film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, in Chennai recently. Speaking at the event, Rana expressed severe concern over the rampant drug abuse in school children.
“If a 40-year-old man is involved in this (drug abuse), then he knows what he’s doing. But the real danger is when it enters school and has children involved. We need to start working towards what needs to be changed. We have to fight for a clean city, for a clean country”, Rana said.
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon