There was a time when Jagapathi Babu was a force among the tier-2 heroes slab in Tollywood. Post Gaayam the actor was even billed as Tollywood’s angry young man. RGV once said that Jagapathi Babu as an actor was a director’s delight and added that he could be cast in both intense and light roles. Somewhere down the road though Jagapathi Babu began a gradual drift into obscurity. He had new releases almost every year. But his problem was that he was not getting characters that would do justice to his talent. But the actor is convinced that Kshetram would change all that. The movie has a historic episode introduced as a flashback and then on moulds into a full-fledged action thriller. Kshetram has Priyamani as the heroine and is directed by Venugopal. Others in the cast include Kota Srinivasa Rao and Brahmanandam and Syam of “Kick” fame.
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next