Allari Naresh, who is one of the most sought after actors is out with his latest comedy caper James Bond. As per the latest reports, the film’s satellite rights have been bagged by Gemini tv for nearly 3.5 crores.
The film has opened to a decent talk all over and has created a good buzz. James Bond is directed by debutante Sai Kishore and is produced by Anil Sunkara on A.K Entertainments.
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Nara Rohit introspects his career
- Yet another film faces GST heat