Allari Naresh, who is one of the most sought after actors is out with his latest comedy caper James Bond. As per the latest reports, the film’s satellite rights have been bagged by Gemini tv for nearly 3.5 crores.
The film has opened to a decent talk all over and has created a good buzz. James Bond is directed by debutante Sai Kishore and is produced by Anil Sunkara on A.K Entertainments.
- Amyra Dastur’s role revealed in Prakash Kovelamudi’s next
- Tej I Love You gets its release date fixed
- Yesteryear star heroine to become a mom again
- Madhavan to do a Telugu thriller?
- Trailer date locked for Manchu Lakshmi’s next