We have earlier reported that Jr. NTR’s Janatha Garage was supposed to start shooting on February 10th. According to the latest buzz, the said schedule has been delayed due to unknown reasons and will now start on February 25th.
The shooting will commerce at a specially erected set, which costs 2.5 crores in Hyderabad. Jr. NTR will not be part of the first schedule, which will consist of mostly Mohanlal’s scenes.
After the Hyderabad schedule, NTR will join the team in a 20-day long Mumbai schedule. After the Mumbai schedule, the film will be shot extensively in Hyderabad until the talkie part is completed.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date