Young Hero Nani is very excited about his upcoming film ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’. In an interview given to the Chennai edition of The Hindu, Nani expressed his confidence in the film and called it a ‘career defining project’.
Nani will be playing two radically different roles in the movie. He will be seen with a clean shaven head for one of the roles. Nani says that the movie is hard hitting but entertaining and he believes that the film will showcase him in a new light.
Amala Paul is the heroine and Samuthirakani is directing the film. G V Prakash is scoring the music.
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you