Young Hero Nani is very excited about his upcoming film ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’. In an interview given to the Chennai edition of The Hindu, Nani expressed his confidence in the film and called it a ‘career defining project’.
Nani will be playing two radically different roles in the movie. He will be seen with a clean shaven head for one of the roles. Nani says that the movie is hard hitting but entertaining and he believes that the film will showcase him in a new light.
Amala Paul is the heroine and Samuthirakani is directing the film. G V Prakash is scoring the music.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you