Young Tiger NTR attended a hearing today at the Suryapet court in connection with an accident that took place during election campaigning in 2009. NTR’s black Tata Safari met with an accident while on the way back to Hyderabad. NTR’s friends Rajeev Kanakala and Srinivasa Reddy were in the car along with him. NTR’s leg was fractured in the accident.
A case was registered against NTR’s driver Surapaneni Uday Kumar by the Police. The Lok Adalat hearing ,held at the Munsiff Magistrate court ,dismissed the case registered by the police after listening to the young star’s testimony. NTR attended the hearing as a witness. He was in the court for five minutes. Police officials had to make extensive security arrangements as huge crowds thronged to the venue on hearing about the actor’s presence.
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Ace cameraman for NTR’s next
- NTR’s mother makes a rare public appearance
- New schedule of Tej’s next goes on floors
- Leading Malayalam director to make his Bollywood debut