Young Tiger NTR attended a hearing today at the Suryapet court in connection with an accident that took place during election campaigning in 2009. NTR’s black Tata Safari met with an accident while on the way back to Hyderabad. NTR’s friends Rajeev Kanakala and Srinivasa Reddy were in the car along with him. NTR’s leg was fractured in the accident.
A case was registered against NTR’s driver Surapaneni Uday Kumar by the Police. The Lok Adalat hearing ,held at the Munsiff Magistrate court ,dismissed the case registered by the police after listening to the young star’s testimony. NTR attended the hearing as a witness. He was in the court for five minutes. Police officials had to make extensive security arrangements as huge crowds thronged to the venue on hearing about the actor’s presence.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you