Sri Prawin’s upcoming film Kaalicharan is in the last stage of post production. Chaitanya Krishna and Chandini are playing the lead roles in the film and Bhojpuri actor Pankaj Kesari is making his debut as a villian in Telugu. The film’s re-recording has been completed and rest of the post production work will be wrapped up soon. The film is set in the early 80s and it’s inspired from real incidents which occurred in Palamur region in Mahboobnagar district. The film’s intense visuals and action sequences are said to be the major highlights of the film. The entire crew shot the film under tough weather conditions with minimal resources. Sri Prawin has also produced the film. Nandan Raj has scored the music.
- Star heroine heaps praises on Mahesh Babu
- Raj Tarun’s KUJ gets censor clearance
- Interview : Rakul Preet – I am too young for female oriented films
- Samantha super excited for her new thriller
- Poll : Who among these is the most stylish heroine in Tollywood?
Articles that might interest you