The trailer looks grand in terms of scale and visual quality, which is on par with Hollywood biggies. However, it is the film’s intriguing plot that travels between the fantasy and the real worlds where Karthi is seen in two strikingly different getups that piques the excitement levels.
Nayanthara impresses as a sword wielding princess and Telugu girl Sri Divya is seen as an investigative journalist. Kaashmora has been directed by Gokul and produced by PVP Cinema. The film will be released for Diwali.
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
Articles that might interest you