The trailer looks grand in terms of scale and visual quality, which is on par with Hollywood biggies. However, it is the film’s intriguing plot that travels between the fantasy and the real worlds where Karthi is seen in two strikingly different getups that piques the excitement levels.
Nayanthara impresses as a sword wielding princess and Telugu girl Sri Divya is seen as an investigative journalist. Kaashmora has been directed by Gokul and produced by PVP Cinema. The film will be released for Diwali.
- Tollywood beauty all set to debut in Kollywood
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Sai Dharam to team up with romance specialist?
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
- Nagarjuna condemns Chalapati Rao’s comments
Articles that might interest you