Kabali, the much anticipated Super Star Rajinikanth’s intense gangster drama, released amidst an overwhelming fanfare across the world last night. The film’s Tamil and Telugu versions released big in North America and they have raked in a staggering $1.45 million as of now from the premiere shows.
With this, Kabali has overtaken the previous record set by Baahubali The Beginning, which had collected $1,395,309 from its premieres last year. Trade analysts are already predicting that Kabali will end up collecting anywhere between $4-$4.5 million in its first weekend.
- All Eyes On Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket
- Priya Varrier Is The New Face Of A Top Lifestyle Brand
- Charan to launch a new charity foundation, To donate his earnings
- National award-winning actor joins Rajinikanth’s next
- Pawan’s securitymen injured, Bus tour disrupted