Kabali, the much anticipated Super Star Rajinikanth’s intense gangster drama, released amidst an overwhelming fanfare across the world last night. The film’s Tamil and Telugu versions released big in North America and they have raked in a staggering $1.45 million as of now from the premiere shows.
With this, Kabali has overtaken the previous record set by Baahubali The Beginning, which had collected $1,395,309 from its premieres last year. Trade analysts are already predicting that Kabali will end up collecting anywhere between $4-$4.5 million in its first weekend.
- Megastar Appreciates Baahubali’s Team
- Theater managers arrested for selling Baahubali tickets in black
- Baahubali’s overseas destruction continues
- RC11 unit thrilled with first schedule rushes
- Pawan Kalyan inspired Baahubali’s interval scene
Articles that might interest you