Kabali, the much anticipated Super Star Rajinikanth’s intense gangster drama, released amidst an overwhelming fanfare across the world last night. The film’s Tamil and Telugu versions released big in North America and they have raked in a staggering $1.45 million as of now from the premiere shows.
With this, Kabali has overtaken the previous record set by Baahubali The Beginning, which had collected $1,395,309 from its premieres last year. Trade analysts are already predicting that Kabali will end up collecting anywhere between $4-$4.5 million in its first weekend.
- Adivi Sesh opens up about Goodachari
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film