But the film’s reception has been less than positive. A huge complaint being heard across all sections of the audience is the slow pace of narration. This has been observed by the makers and it is now being said that the movie will be trimmed from Monday onwards.
Apparently, the makers are contemplating a cut of almost 10-15 minutes. This news has not been confirmed officially.
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
- KRR Wants To Work With Nani, Rana
Articles that might interest you