But the film’s reception has been less than positive. A huge complaint being heard across all sections of the audience is the slow pace of narration. This has been observed by the makers and it is now being said that the movie will be trimmed from Monday onwards.
Apparently, the makers are contemplating a cut of almost 10-15 minutes. This news has not been confirmed officially.
- Mehreen bags yet another crazy project
- Keerthy Suresh dances to a vintage song in Mahanati
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
Articles that might interest you