Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal’s next release will be the much-awaited experimental multi-starrer, Awe. Kajal will also be seen in Kalyanram’s MLA and Queen’s Tamil remake Paris Paris later this summer.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Kajal has been approached for the leading lady’s role in young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ soon to be launched movie in debutant Nani’s direction. Apparently, Kajal liked her character’s span and showed her interest to be part of the project. An official confirmation is awaited.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23