Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy with the shooting of a 3D movie that has been titled ‘OM’. A major fight sequences is being currently shot at an abandoned quarry in the outskirts of Hyderabad.
This is Kalyan Ram’s most expensive movie and some top technicians from Hollywood are working for the movie. Kalyan Ram himself is producing the film. Sunil Reddy, a cinematographer, is making his debut as a director with this movie. Kalyan Ram will be seen with some radically new getups, including a clean shaven look.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick