Kalyanram is quite a busy actor these days. He’s already juggling between the sets of MLA and another film in Jayendra’s direction and the latest buzz is that he is in talks for a Malayalam remake.
Apparently, Kalyanram recently saw Dileep starrer Ram Leela and has also shown interest in remaking it in Telugu. However, the talks are still in early stages and it remains to be seen if the project materialises.
Meanwhile, the latest schedule of his film with Jayendra is going to begin this week. Tamannaah is the lead actress in this film.
- Sai Pallavi in talks for star director’s next
- I find complete freedom in Kerala: Prakash Raj
- This star heroine was signed to play Savithri before Keerthy Suresh
- Competition intensifies between Hello & MCA
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017