Legendary actor cum filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s latest film, Sabhash Naidu, has kick-started in in Los Angeles, US recently. The unit is currently shooting for a song sequence. Malayali filmmaker Rajeev Kumar is the director of this film.
However, Kamal is supervising the song sequence as he revealed on his Twitter profile, saying, “I am directing the dance as Rajeev is unwell. Hope he gets well soon @shrutihaasan @KunduNaiduRaw”.
Sabhash Naidu is an action comedy. The film also stats Kamal’s daughter Shruti Haasan and Ramya Krishna.
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) June 9, 2016
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you