Legendary actor cum filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s latest film, Sabhash Naidu, has kick-started in in Los Angeles, US recently. The unit is currently shooting for a song sequence. Malayali filmmaker Rajeev Kumar is the director of this film.
However, Kamal is supervising the song sequence as he revealed on his Twitter profile, saying, “I am directing the dance as Rajeev is unwell. Hope he gets well soon @shrutihaasan @KunduNaiduRaw”.
Sabhash Naidu is an action comedy. The film also stats Kamal’s daughter Shruti Haasan and Ramya Krishna.
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) June 9, 2016
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you