The post production work of Kamal Haasan’s upcoming bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam, is going on at a good pace and the makers are planning to release the film for Diwali. Directed by Rajesh M Selva, the movie has Trisha as the film’s leading lady.
As of now, Kamal Haasan is busy dubbing for his role. He currently in Hyderabad and the dubbing for his role will be wrapped up in a few more days. Prakash Raj, Sampath Raj, Madhu Shalini and few others will be seen in important roles. Ghibran has composed the tunes and Raaj Kamal Films International is the production house behind this project.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks