The post production work of Kamal Haasan’s upcoming bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam, is going on at a good pace and the makers are planning to release the film for Diwali. Directed by Rajesh M Selva, the movie has Trisha as the film’s leading lady.
As of now, Kamal Haasan is busy dubbing for his role. He currently in Hyderabad and the dubbing for his role will be wrapped up in a few more days. Prakash Raj, Sampath Raj, Madhu Shalini and few others will be seen in important roles. Ghibran has composed the tunes and Raaj Kamal Films International is the production house behind this project.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you