Kamal Haasan is one of the greatest actors of the Indian Film Industry and he is well known for his versatility. Kamal has played several different characters in his long career spanning four decades. He was last seen in ‘Vishwaroopam’ and he is quite busy these days,giving the final touches to ‘Vishwaroopam 2’.
Kamal Haasan is now gearing up to play a negative role in his next film after ‘Vishwaroopam 2’. Ace director Linguswamy will be producing this mega budget flick. Actor Ramesh Aravind, who is one of Kamal’s best friends, will be directing this flick.
Speaking on the occasion, the director said “I have earlier directed Kamal in the remake of ‘Sathi Leelavathi’ in Kannada and now I am directing this film. The shooting of the movie will commence soon”.
This movie is expected to be an action entertainer and it will be a bilingual. More details about the project are awaited.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you