Stalwart actor Kamal Haasan is currently busy wrapping up the post-production formalities for his highly-anticipated espionage thriller, Vishwaroopam 2. He is expected to get busy with his political party later this year.
Now, the latest updates coming in from Chennai media circles reveal that Kamal Haasan will be producing star hero Vikram’s next film. Apparently, this movie will be directed by Kamal’s long-time associate Rajesh M Selva, who had earlier made Cheekati Rajyam.
Vikram is currently awaiting Sketch’s release. He’s also working on Gautham Menon’s Dhruva Natchathiram and Hari’s Saamy Square. The Vikram-Kamal-Rajesh project will go on floors from this year end.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock