Stalwart actor Kamal Haasan is currently busy wrapping up the post-production formalities for his highly-anticipated espionage thriller, Vishwaroopam 2. He is expected to get busy with his political party later this year.
Now, the latest updates coming in from Chennai media circles reveal that Kamal Haasan will be producing star hero Vikram’s next film. Apparently, this movie will be directed by Kamal’s long-time associate Rajesh M Selva, who had earlier made Cheekati Rajyam.
Vikram is currently awaiting Sketch’s release. He’s also working on Gautham Menon’s Dhruva Natchathiram and Hari’s Saamy Square. The Vikram-Kamal-Rajesh project will go on floors from this year end.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon