Universal Star Kamal Haasan is well known for being a perfectionist. He is a method actor who takes his craft very seriously and is known for going to great lengths to get everything right for his roles. The actor is now working for ‘Uthama Villain’ and he is displaying his perfectionist tendencies once again for this project.
Apparently, Kamal is spending many hours per day in the makeup room, just to get the look right. Kamal will be seen in multiple shades in this film and each role needs a different kind of preparation. This movie is being directed by Ramesh Arvind and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as the heroine.
‘Uthama Villain’ is expected to be a romantic drama with a twist. The film is being produced by N.Linguswamy and it will release simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi in 2015. Ghibran is scoring the music for this movie.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?