Kamal Hassan’s insights on issues related to the film industry are always worth giving a serious consideration. Speaking on the subject of piracy the master actor stated that Pakistan is actively involved in the business of piracy with a view to destabilise the Indian film industry. Kamal opined the target of Pakistan was Bollywood, Kollywood and Tollywood. He said he has information to believe that piracy money was being channelled to Karachi. He said the network of men and equipment too was being master minded from Karachi. He added that films like 7th Sense suffered majorly due to master prints being made within a day or two from the release of the film. He said concerned authorities from across the board should come forward and address this issue with the urgency and importance that it deserved.
- Tanya Hope Signs Her Next In Telugu
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
Articles that might interest you