When he was called for the audio inauguration of Prasad Productions’ film “Rushi”, Kamala Hasan turned nostalgic. He said he has an inseparable bond with this great production house. He recalled that it was Prasad Productions that introduced him to Bollywood with Ek Duje Ke Liye. In Amavasya Chandrudu, the actor recalled that he had requested Shri L V Prasad garu to play a role in the film and the great man said that he would do it provided a character was made for him. Kamal said a character was penned and Shri L V Prasad kept his word and did act in the film. Kamal said he was sure that Prasad would make quality films going forward and wished the very best for the current venture. Dr D Ramanaidu said he felt great pleasure in welcoming Prasad back into the production fold and expressed confidence that this move would augur well for the industry at large.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell