Drushyam’s Tamil remake, Papanasam seems to have hit the bulls eye in Tamil Nadu. Starring Kamal Haasan and Gauthami in the lead roles, the film released to unanimous positive response from the audience.
Directed by Jeethu Joseph, Papanasam is going strong even in its second week and is raking superb collections. Going by the reports, the film is be one of Kamal Haasan’s biggest grosser.
Now that even the Tamil version opened to positive buzz, all eyes will now be cast on the Hindi version, which is releasing this July.
- Megastar’s title for Sai Dharam Tej’s next?
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you