Now that Fidaa has been declared a huge blockbuster, director Shekar Kammula is a happy man and is giving interviews all over. Speaking during an interview, he revealed that he wanted to make the film with Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu initially but things did not work out for him.
But now as the film is a rage, he says that not working with stars has done the trick as the film wouldn’t have yielded the results as it has done now.
Shekar also says that the freshness of actors is the biggest advantage to the film and this has made the film to click all over. The film has already crossed the 25 crore mark and is still going strong in its second week. Dil Raju is the producer.
- Superstar’s bearded look for his next
- Bellamkonda junior goes on a much-needed vacation
- Nani reveals the title of Aadhi Pinisetty’s next
- My dad is proud of my career choices- Dulquer Salmaan
- Shamili pins hopes on Ammamagari Illu