Here is some more good news for Telugu film industry. In the just announced 63rd edition of the National Film Awards for the year 2015, passionate director Krish’s Kanche has been given the Best Regional Film Telugu Award.
Kanche starred Varun Tej and Pragya Jaiswal as the main leads. The film explored the story of a brave Telugu soldier who sacrifices his life to give hope to humanity during the World War II. Kanche had a decent box-office success and even received accolades for its authentic portrayal of the period setting.
Meanwhile in another honour for Baahubali, the jury has given the Best Visual Effects Award for the film. This is the film’s vfx supervisor Srinivas Mohan’s 4th National Award for Best Visual Effects.
- Rajini’s next gets a title
- Veteran director opposes Rajini’s political aspirations
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
Articles that might interest you