Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Rakul Preet Singh are participating in shooting of Kick 2, which is rolling in Hyderabad. Shooting is at an advanced stage and movie will release this summer.
Recently, some crucial scenes were shot in Hampi and director Surender Reddy is very happy with the output. Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is producing the film on NTR Arts banner.
Thaman is the music director for the movie and he is also very confident about this film.
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain