The principal shooting of Ravi Teja’s Kick 2 has been completed and the post production works are going on in full swing. According to the latest update, the makers have decided to release the film in the second week of May.
Initially, the film was slated for a May 7th release, but as there is a delay in the film’s post production, the release date has been pushed ahead. A fresh date will be announced soon. Kalyan Ram produces this action entertainer on his prestigious NTR Arts banner.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you