A few months back, Kodi Ramakrishna surprised the film fraternity by releasing the teaser of his dream project, Nagabharanam. The trilingual flick stars Ramya in the lead role and is expected to be the most advanced film in the Kannada Film Industry.
According to the latest reports, the film is finally ready for release. The film’s post-production has been wrapped up and the release date will be announced at the audio launch, which is going take place on the 14th of this month. The film will be simultaneously released in Kannada, Telugu, and Tamil.
The film also features late senior Kannada star Vishnuvardhan who has been digitally revived with the help of visual effects. Nagabharanam is touted to be a socio-fantasy thriller.
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere